Follow + Share
EIC Connect Events are not free to attend but offer tremendous value for money.
Entry fee is just £325+VAT.
Registration is now open!
About the event
EIC Connect Energy 2013
As EIC Connect returns to the power industry in 2013, many of the world’s leading operators, developers and contractors will be converging on Manchester to not only brief the UK supply chain on their buying policies but also look to identify UK capability for their major nuclear new build projects, coal and gas fired power plants and onshore & offshore wind projects.
Access the full two day programme from just £275 for EIC Members until 30th September and £325 for all other companies!
• Leading Operators and EPC Contractors present their forward work to suppliers
• Sessions are supplemented by one-2-one meetings with buyers
• Adjoining exhibition allows UK companies to showcase their products and global capabilities to buyers
• Identify future markets and areas of growth in the conference programme
• Fantastic networking opportunities
Delegate Bookings open on 9th September and will be bookable online via this website.
How will I get to the event?
Where can I stay?
Manchester Central is well served with hotels and the following are minutes away from the venue.
• Premier Inn Manchester Central - Directly adjacent to the exhibition venue
• Midland Hotel - Directly adjacent to the exhibition venue
• Radisson Edwardian Manchester - to the side of the exhibition venue
Where can I park my car?
Once you have travelled into the city by car, the best place to park is the NCP car park on site at Manchester Central. It is open 24 hours and the address details for sat nav are: Lower Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3GX.
Stay up to date
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registered Office: The EIC, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP Company Registration 493459 © Energy Industries Council
DESIGNED AND PRODUCED BY