What will take place in the main exhibition hall?
• Rolling presentations from major companies – all unveiling
forthcoming project plans to the supply chain
• Buyers carrying out appointments with delegates
• 60 exhibitors showcasing new technologies and services
• Fantastic networking with over 500 industry peers
Speakers are typically drawn from the procurement departments within
the world's top energy companies and EPC contractors.
Exhibition presentations cover upcoming projects and prospects for UK suppliers. Speakers carry out
1-2-1 appointments with suppliers on the day they aren’t presenting.
What will take place in the adjoining conference?
• Leading operators and contractors outlining their recent challenges
and achievements on major projects
• Two way discussion forum to enable SME’s to prepare for future
opportunities across the international power markets
Attend the conference to:
• Hear about the most pressing issues
• Understand emerging markets
• Channel long term business goals
• Discuss challenges and debate together
• Network with industry peers
ONE ENTRY FEE TO ACCESS ALL OF THE ABOVE!
£295+VAT for EIC Members (if booked during the early booking period), £325+VAT for all other companies
Registration will open in Autumn 2013